Pages

Monday 8 March 2021

Year 10 social studies

Spirituals 

Welcome to my blog about African spirituality today in social study we have been looking at the slave trade triangle. In South Africa, they use dancing to perform their spiritual beliefs. Harriet Tubman is a woman that helped people escape the slave trade. The underground railroad was the way they escaped to the north of America. Sweet chariot is a song about the underground railroad taking you to northern America. It is still significant today because African Americans are still treated unfairly to this day.






2 comments:

  1. Hello Keghan it's me Matt I think you did a good job on this one you have put a pretty good amount of words. but you could have put the link of the map so others can see information on your map, otherwise you did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Keghan it's me Hans i have read your blog it's long and good.

    goodbye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.