Pages

Thursday 25 February 2021

Year 10 English

I was on my way to work on my pet dragon and this old looking fellow came out of nowhere and said that the quest had begun and I thought what quest. So I followed him and he flew to the lake and he is ad to me it is in the lake. What is in the lake and these noises started so I followed the sound and it took me to the middle of the lake and there was a man on a boat and he offered me a delicious meal and it was a double burger. The man on the boat said it is in the cave so I went to the cave. My dragon and I went into the cave and the stone had this moss on it and it had a weird feeling like you were standing on a sponge. Then out of nowhere came a big dragon the size of an aeroplane.

to be continued

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




2 comments:

  1. Hello Keghan its Jodecy and I am commenting on your blog, Anyways I'm here to tell you that you are doing a great job with your blog but can you work on your grammar and punctuation please thank you.

    Keep on blogging your doing great!
    Jodecy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I can't wait for part 2.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.