Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

P.E

Athletics


We are doing the Fosbury flop and we are going to throw a discus.
I enjoyed p.e today because we got to throw the discus ana do the Fosbury flop at our own level. I learnt that I can run 1500 meters. I learnt that I can through a discuss 10 meters.
I learnt that I can jump 2.80 meters. I can run 50 m in 9.7 seconds.   

In the final heat on 100m in World Championship in Berlin Bolt made 41 steps with an average length of 2.44m. His closest competitor Tyson Gay (height 5'11'') made 45.45 steps with the average length of 2.20.

where I got my data from



before after
shotput4.97 m4.97 m
discus9.2 m10 m
long jump2.60 / 2.302.80
high jumpN/A
sprints9.7  9  9/2
long distance N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.