Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

What does Music mean to me?

 

Have you studied music before?

Yes I have done it for the last 2 terms

What type of music do you enjoy and why?

classic rock because I think the bands are interesting

Name 3 bands/singers that you like and why?

led zeppelin Queen AC/DC

I like these bands because of the style they have and the type of music

What would you like to learn in music?

because I want to learn new skills

because I have liked music

Why did you choose Music?

because I have liked music

because I want to learn new skills


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.